Neil Nitin Mukesh does a nude scene for ‘Jail’

Our Censor Board is going to face critical dilemma when they have to pass this scene. Yes, we are talking about Madhur Bhandarkar’s next ‘Jail’ where we have Neil Nitin Mukesh in a frontal nude for a very critical scene.

Neil says that it was difficult to get over his inhibitions for the scene but then he had to do it for it was a crucial part of the film. Here is what the newcomer had to say about the scene.

“I was doing a realistic film. Before doing bold cinema, one does have certain inhibitions. I had to first understand the character graph. We are shooting the film in chronological order. Jail is about a subject that the common man isn’t exposed to. We didn’t want to show things that seemed artificial. My character is being frisked and it’s important to portray it as real as possible. I didn’t want to do it as part of any gimmick or as a publicity thing for the film. This scene forms the crux of the film. The humiliation of a convict when he is stripped, is akin to a man being raped. Madhur has shot it very nicely so that the viewers are not scandalized. As an actor, I don’t think any man should be inhibited. More than the shame of shooting such a scene, it was the trauma of the character that’s shameful. After getting comfortable with the surroundings, I was okay because I knew the scene was being well shot.”

There is also a scene yet to be shot which will be a bath sequence with 40 inmates where Neil will be shown wearing just his bare essentials. Talking about the scene, Neil says, “I don’t see any problem if it’s picturised correctly. Why should people not accept the truth? This is real cinema. People are not aware of life behind bars. Had I not done this film, I would never have known about these disturbing facts in a convict’s life. Shooting such a scene won’t be a problem for me.”


For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Neil Nitin Mukesh does a nude scene for ‘Jail’"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...