I am an absolute brand baby: Neetu Chandra

Q: What is your definition of fashion?
A: I think fashion is all about being comfortable, wearing clothes that suits your body. Fashion is about how you carry yourself. One should not follow style blindly.

Q: Where do you mostly shop from?
A: I have my designers who take care of that. Anita Dongre, Rajesh and Anirban are the people behind my style. They know exactly what I am comfortable wearing and what suits my body. They are classy and different from the rest.

Q: Do you prefer any specific brands?
A: Yes, I am an absolute brand baby and prefer different brands for different outfits.

Q: Your gym wear is...
A: T-shirts, tracks and Reebok shoes. Infact, the tracks and t-shirts I use while working out are also Reebok. At times, people have actually asked me if I am endorsing Reebok.

Q. Do you go for the formal look at times?
A: I don't like wearing formals much. I wear them only when needed. When I do, I prefer Zara, Chanel and Christian Dior.

Q: What's your casual look?
A: A nice fitting pair of blue jeans and a plain T-shirt. I don't like stripes. For me, jeans have to be Levis and I prefer Forever 21.

Q: What do you prefer for evening wear?
A: My casual look doubles as my evening wear.

Q: What about night wear?
A: I wear loose outfits at night. They are more comfortable. Satin pajamas, loose T- shirts and spaghettis. I even wear shorts.

Q: Do you adorn yourself with accessories?
A: I am not much of a necklace girl. I do wear small earrings, bracelets and neck-pieces as long as it goes with my dress.

Q: Which brand do you favour for footwear?
A: Chanel, Aldo, and many Indian brands. The same goes for my handbags.

Q: What are the cosmetics that you use?
A: My skin is sensitive so I mostly use Mac products. They are good. Even Loreal lip-glosses are good. I use Origin body lotions and Lan com make-up remover.

Q: Which is the latest perfume that you bought?
A: I don't remember, but my favourites are Happy by Clinique, Davidoff Cool Water and Issey Miyake's basic fragrance.

Q: Brands you prefer for lingerie?
A: Hmm, that's a secret and I don't want any one else to know about it.

Q: What colours do you think are musts in any wardrobe?
A: I am a colourful person. So I like mostly all colours, but black, lemon, white, pink, and beige are favourites.

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I am an absolute brand baby: Neetu Chandra"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...