I love Shah Rukh Khan: Aarti Chabaria

Q. Your favourite perfume?
A. Monchino.

Q. Your favourite car?
A. VSLK

Q. Your favourite holiday destination? A. New York.


Q. Your favourite eating joint?
A. I love the Chinese cuisine served at China Garden. I also like Pav Bhaaji which we get at the Juhu circle.

Q. Your favourite actor?
A. Shahrukh Khan.

Q. Your favourite film?
A. Dilwalle Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge and Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak.

Q. Your fitness regime?
A. I go to gym everyday. I do more of freehand exercises than using up weights. I am always on a nutritional diet.

Q. Would we see you in any of the music videos again?
A. Not at the moment. Maybe if something good comes up, I shall think.

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I love Shah Rukh Khan: Aarti Chabaria"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...