Preity's karmic connection with Punjab


Preity Zinta feels that she has some strange karmic connection with Punjab. "I must have been a Punjabi in one of my incarnations," she
laughs.

Interestingly, out of the three forthcoming releases, “Heroes”, “Heaven On Earth” and “Har Pal”, the former two have Preity play a Punjabi woman.

"’Heroes’ has me as a bubbly and vibrant village girl from Punjab, while in ‘Heaven On Earth’ I play a battered Punjabi housewife living in Canada. Though both characters have me as a Punjabi women, they are as different as chalk and cheese."

Preity also says that speaking and acting like a Punjabi wasn't easy. "I didn't know how to go about enacting my character initially. Pum-Pum (as she lovingly calls Anupam Kher) helped me out. We conducted a three-day workshop where I learnt to act and speak like a Punjabi woman," Preity says.

Incidentally, all the three films begin with the letter H. Tell her about that and Preity laughs saying, "There's some strange karmic connection there too."
For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Preity's karmic connection with Punjab"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...