KARZZZZ would be super-duper HIT - Shweta Kumar


There are just 2 more days to go for the release of KARZZZZ and Shweta Kumar, who makes her debut opposite Himesh Reshammiya in the film, is already quite confident that the film would hit the bulls� eye at the box office.

'I can comfortably say that KARZZZZ would be a super–duper hit', says Shweta in an animated tone, 'Luckily all things are falling in line. KARZZZZ is the sole notable Hindi film release of the week and even in coming weeks, I don't see much competition.'

How about HEROES and ROADSIDE ROMEO which arrive on 24th October, a week after KARZZZZ?

'I guess children may still prefer ROADSIDE ROMEO but that's about it. Apart from this, KARZZZZ should be hot favorite even in its second week. Promotion of the film has been fantastic and the music is already doing superb all over. Moreover, Himesh is coming on the big screen after more than a year. I am sure his fans have been longing for this moment', says Shweta in an excited tone.

'For teenagers, KARZZZZ is an event in itself. I know of people who are really curious to see how the remake has turned out to be. There would hardly be anyone who hasn't seen the original KARZ. Now as Satishji (Kaushik) reprises the classic, today's generation would really be looking forward to what's in store.'

Talking about how she is feeling before the D–Day, Shweta comments, 'I guess coming from a filmy background helps. Yes, I cannot deny though that it is a mixture of each and every emotion. As this is my first movie, I myself have a lot of expectations from the film. I am looking for people's reaction and let me admit it – I do sometimes get nervous thinking if people don't like me or my film. Still, I won't say that I am dying of nervousness.'
For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "KARZZZZ would be super-duper HIT - Shweta Kumar"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...