Why no one raised any eyebrows when Ranbir showed his bum



Bipasha brought in her birthday at an unknown destination. She was surprisingly quiet and reluctant to talk.

"It's been fantastic year for me. Personally and professionally. Family is great. Boyfriend is great.

Everything is fine. I couldn't have asked for anything more this year. I'm actually surprised the year went so well. I even got time to watch my niece and nephew grow. Yes, I've spent one more beautiful year productively.."

Suggest that she needs to have children of her own, Bipasha baulks, "No no I don't have the patience for kids. I can't bear to have my 7-year old nephew around for more than two hours.

He's a talkative brat. My 1-year niece is an a item number. She dances superbly to the worst songs. So yes another actress coming up in my film. And she's the first light-eyed fair-skinned Basu girl in the family."

What pleases her was the success John had achieved.And the label of the 'sexiest' for her man pleases her even more. "There has to be one person who's the sexiest every year. In 2007 Eastern Eye voted me the sexiest. In 2008 it's John.

If they didn't vote him the sexiest they'd look really foolish. I mean John is the hottest. No one is going to look hotter than him for a long time. And I'm not saying that because I'm in a relationship with him."

Ask her how she felt about John letting it all hang out in Dostana, and Bipasha chuckles, "Ranbir Kapoor showed his bum (in Saawariya). How come no one raised any eyebrows? It was not so drastic with John.

He has a fantastic body. If a woman on a beach is appreciated why not a man on the beach? If you are comfortable with your body and you can carry it off with grace like John did, why not?

I'm proud of what John has achieved. I've been with him from the time we shot Aetbaar and Jism. We started dating on Aetbaar."

Bipasha says she was really proud of her bikini shot in Dhoom 2.

"At no point did I look cheesy. There was no heaving thrusting. It was just a healthy shot of a woman on the beach. Incidentally I came out of the water in Jism wearing a thick white dress. Such was the impact that people think I wore a bikini."

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Why no one raised any eyebrows when Ranbir showed his bum"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...