Hansika reveals secrets of her killer figure

"A diet is a selection of food that helps to loose weight" says actress Hansika Motwani. She may not be called as new entrant as she has been into the industry since long time as a child artist. Just like a fairy tale she grew up fast and suddenly appeared as a beautiful actress. Hansika spoke to us about the secret of her fitness and her favourite food.

"I am not very foodie. I like home made Rajma Chawal. I don't indulge in oily cheesy stuff." Says Hansika who loves home made.

She begins her day with a healthy breakfast as she believes that it's the first meal of the day and it should be healthy. She loves to have skimmed milk and an apple in the morning. Hansika believes in diet and follows her guru Micky Mehta's instructions properly.

After her first movie Aap Ka Suroor Hansika lost seven kilos. Talking about fitness she says, "I prefer both cardio and weight both exercises. I exercise two hours everyday in my gym. I prefer protein milkshake after workout. I believe in yoga and meditation as well."

Being particular about her food Hansika gives credit to her balanced diet and healthy eating habits. "I don't starve myself. I take eight meals through out the day.

My lunch comprises Roti, daal, dalia, salad and yoghurt. I prefer fruit juice rather than cold drinks. I avoid dinner or any kind of food late at night rather I prefer to have my dinner in the evening." She concludes.+ Kareena throws surprise birthday bash for family doctor Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor recently organised a surprise birthday bash for her family doctor.

"Bebo (as she is fondly called) is very fond of Dr Agarwal. She took time out from her busy schedule and threw him a nice party. She herself made every phone call and invited people," said a source close the actress.

The source added: "Dr. Agarwal was unaware of the surprise party and was flattered. He was very happy."

Guests who made it to the event included Tusshar Kapoor, Shabina Khan, Kareena's mother Babita and sister Karisma Kapoor among others.

Agarwal is a family doctor for other celebrities like Tabu and Urmila Matondkar.

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Hansika reveals secrets of her killer figure"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...