I don't think I'm ready for another child: Sonali Bendre

Happy doting on her three-year-old son Ranvir, Bollywood actress Sonali Bendre says she is neither ready for another kid nor willing for a second innings in the film industry at the moment.

"I don't think we (herself and husband, producer Goldie Behl) are ready for another child yet. I don't feel the need for one as of now, " Sonali told in an interview.

"When I am ready for a second child, I will probably have one. God willing, if I am meant to have another one, I'll have it. But if not, I am quite happy with one and giving him whatever I can, " she added.

Sonali, who was last seen in a cameo in Karan Johar's 2003 hit "Kal Ho Naa Ho", was in the capital Wednesday to speak of her association with Colors' new reality show "India's Got Talent". She is one of the judges on the show that is based on popular British talent hunt show "Britain's Got Talent".

The final leg of the Delhi auditions of the show were to be held here Thursday and the actress brought her son as she felt he will get an opportunity to familiarise himself with diverse Indian cultures and traditions.

"The format of this show is so different - it's like a catalogue of the diverse Indian talent and this time I got my son along with me. At the Kolkata auditions, we had Chhau (traditional dance form) dancers, Bihu dancers, tribal boys doing a skit, martial arts - it was awesome.

"This is the kind of thing I would love my son to see because this is the culture of India and if he can see this, he would know the heritage of the place where he comes from. I think that is really important for him, " said Sonali, who has earlier judged Sony's music-based reality show "Indian Idol".

Apart from spending time with her son and husband as well as judging the reality shows, 35-year-old Sonali satisfies her creative instincts by working on her play "Aap Ki Soniya" along with seasoned actor Farooque Sheikh.

But she has no immediate plans to get back to the big screen.

"I go to Bangkok in between the auditions of the show for my play - I get my creative satisfaction when I do the play. I am not interested in films right now, " she said.

Sonali forayed into Hindi films with the 1994 movie "Aag" and later featured in films like "Duplicate", "Major Saab", "Zakhm", "Hum Saath Saath Hain", "Sarfarosh" and "Chori Chori".

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I don't think I'm ready for another child: Sonali Bendre"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...