Ayesha Kapoor is back!!!

Ayesha Kapoor who was last seen in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s 2004 release Black is now back in action with her upcoming flick Sikandar. Black not only earned her name and fame but she also got her first Filmfare Award (supporting actress for Black).,

Ayesha speaks on her role and more, “When I was offered the role for Sikandar, I was extremely excited because I had not done a film for so long.

After shooting Black, I was at home and continuing the usual routine; going to school, riding my beautiful horses and being just me. Acting had always been my passion; ever since I was a little girl, I loved the camera.

Till this day; I don’t know how I got into the movie world. I never had done any acting classes or auditions in my life. Some people call it destiny.”

Further about the role she adds, “The role for Sikandar enthralled me; the possibility of spending over a month in a location like Kashmir, being in front of a camera again and playing a role in a script which had something to say; I couldn’t have asked for more.

The whole Sikandar experience was amazing; Piyush was a very demanding but caring director, Parzaan was great fun to be with and someone who told me when I messed up the Hindi. The whole crew was like a family to me.”

The film is set to release by mid 2009.

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Ayesha Kapoor is back!!!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...