Adhyayan Suman wants to record a music album

fter the success of Raaz-The Mystery Continues, Adhyayan will be seen in another Bhatt camp film, Jashnn, which marks the return of Mahesh Bhatt to direction after a hiatus of ten years. The relative newcomer talks about his first solo hero film, working with Mahesh Bhatt and his ‘superb’ experience in Goa.



JASHNN is the story of Adhyayan, an aspiring singer, his alcoholic and neurotic sister played by Shahana and his girlfriend, played by Anjana Sukhana. It traces the difficult journey of these three characters through life and the celebration of success at the end of the road.

Jashnn is your first solo hero film. So how did you deal with the responsibility?
I think you have to be very patient. I didn’t think about the pressure. My job is to work hard and be truthful. I did not think too much.

How was it working with Mahesh Bhatt?
Working with Mahesh Bhatt was an outstanding experience because the man has so much of experience in every sphere of life. I am only 21 years old and I have so much to learn from him. The man has so much emotion in him and I haven’t seen that in anyone else in the industry. He made me live the character of Akash for the 44 days that I shot for the film. Among the films he has made, I love Dil hai Ki Maanta Nahin, Arth and Saaransh. The list is endless.



What was the most difficult part about playing Akash, your character in Jashnn?
The most difficult part about playing Akash was that I had to keep him real. I couldn’t make it look like I was acting. It had to be a normal, having-a-conversation-type-of-performance. For 44 days, I lived the character of Akash with the characters of Anjana and Shahana on the sets. I felt everything that was happening to Akash was actually happening to me. We all felt like that. And we have become good friends after the movie, which is a good thing.

Is there an incident that occurred during the making of the film that stands out from the rest?
When I was shooting in Goa, I was going through this emotional scene with Mahesh Bhatt. My character Akash had to breakdown and cry over what had happened in his life. Then I realized that 2,000 people were standing there and looking at me and my performance. So, obviously I got conscious and disturbed by the noise and the circumstances. But Bhatt saab being Bhatt saab, told me something about his life that inspired me to do the scene. So after the shot, all those people were so moved that they were actually, literally crying. My interaction with the audience after the shot was unbelievable; it was like me doing theatre. They came and asked me what had happened and why I was crying. They hugged me and kissed me. It felt superb to be appreciated instantly like that



You recently launched your website. So have you googled yourself?
Yes I have googled myself and there are more stories about me and Kangana than me or my movies. That happened because we were also playing a couple in Raaz-The Mystery Continues but that will change soon because we aren’t doing movies together and my official website is there too. So now the focus will shift to my films. I have signed four films after Raaz-The Mystery Continues.

Besides acting what do you like to do?
I like to sing, sleep, work out, eat, read, surf the net and spend time with family and friends. After I am ten films old, I would like to cut a musical album.
For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Adhyayan Suman wants to record a music album"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...