“There’s room in my heart for Abhishek”: Kareena

Talking about her relationship with Abhishek Bachchan, which spiralled into nothing after his engagement with sis Karishma ended, Kareena said, “It’s sad that it had to reach this point but in my life there’s still room for Abhishek, I would say that quite openly. I just wish this little bit of room was still left in his heart for me.”

She adds, “I got launched with Abhishek, irrespective of whatever issues are there today, and that’s engraved for life because that was a special moment in my life. If he doesn’t want me to be in a film with him it’s okay. Co-stars have to feel comfortable with each other. You cannot work together if one person is uncomfortable.”
For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "“There’s room in my heart for Abhishek”: Kareena"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...