Mugdha is high on Fashion



Life certainly came full circle for Mugdha Godse this week, as the model-turned-actress returned to the ramp on the first day of the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week.

And her stint in Bollywood seems to have only upped her sizzle quotient. Looking glamorous in a vibrant saree, Mugdha was the talking point of the day. When we caught up with her after the show, the actress said that she was particularly pleased with what she got to wear. “I really love colourful prints and I’m glad that I got to wear a saree for the show. Mujhe iss saree ke rangon ne chaka-chaundh kar diya. And I am also happy about the fact that I got back to the ramp.” To use a cliché, how did it feel? “I was ecstatic. I’d been waiting for this high for a long time. Each time I walk the ramp, I get a high,” she says.

And how special was the ramp walk, post Fashion? “Life has been treating me very well post Fashion. People want to see more of me, they are appreciating my work and I’m feeling nice about it. I have to say that it is double the responsibility for me, though. Walking the ramp after having worked in Fashion was very different. That did give me a high – but of a different kind,” she says.

What was the difference? “Till I was only a model, I used to see actresses being brought in especially for shows, but today, I was the showstopper myself! It was very different and all that I can say is, life can change,” she says. Looking back, did she feel awkward when celebrities were asked to walk the ramp when she was a model? “I used to see showstoppers, but at that point in time, I was just busy doing my own thing. I only wanted to put my head down and work and better myself as a model. But now, I feel very different. Modelling and acting are two very different jobs and they require me to do very different things,” she says.

But getting back to the green room also means that Mugdha’s back amongst her old friends. And she’s very excited about touching base with them again, saying, “I’ve met some of my friends and they were all very happy to see me. In fact, I’m going to attend some parties and catch up with a whole lot of others as well. It’s good to be back!” As for her future plans, Mugdha says that she has other films in the pipeline too. “Filhaal I’m doing Madhur’s Jail and an untitled Ajay Devgan production, which is being directed by Rohit Shetty,” she says.
For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Mugdha is high on Fashion"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...