'I haven’t been asked to shave my head'



She may be known for her trademark curly locks, but Kangna Ranaut has no qualms shaving them off if the right role presented itself. But the actress denies that she’s getting paid Rs 1 crore to go bald for a Tamil film.

“Yes, I am working on a Tamil film, but I haven’t been asked to shave my head for it. But I’d give my left arm to be able to play such a character. Going bald is no big deal for me and if I’m required to do so, I won’t hesitate to do it,” says Kangna.

Rick Roy, who has styled Kangna in the past and will be doing two more projects with her, says, “Kangna believes in putting every effort to get the character she’s playing right even if it requires her to shave off her hair. She is not very particular about her curly hair and likes experimenting with it,” says Rick, who believes that the actress will be able to carry the bald look off gracefully.
For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "'I haven’t been asked to shave my head'"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...