Priyanka meets Melanie Griffith-Antonio Banderas



The opening night on Friday of the Middle East International Film Festival went off like a dream.

Priyanka first bumped into the When Harry Met Sally star Meg Ryan at the opening. Apparently the two actresses bonded briefly but affectionately.

But the real bonding happened later at the festival's opening ceremony, when Priyanka shared a good two hours with Hollywood's hot couple Melanie Griffith and Antonio Banderas.

The couple was seen conversing very warmly with Priyanka.Banderas even expressed a keen wish to work with Priyanka.

"What you've heard is right, " says Priyanka. "I did spend come time chatting up with Antonio and his wife Melanie. We sat together at the opening. Antonio was extremely charming.He was familiar with the Bollywood film industry and the financial leaps it has made in recent years."

Banderas, in fact, spoke to Priyanka about the possibilities of a tie-up.

Priyanka was sitting in the front row with the Hollywood couple when Melanie turned around to ask, 'Are you the famous Bollywood actress?'

Melanie loves India and Bollywood.

So is Priyanka finally going interanational? "The language doesn't matter. It could be Hindi English or Punjabi it's all the same to me."

Fashion was supposed to premiere at the Middle East International Film Festival. "And that's how I found myself there. Fashion was supposed to be shown at the opening night of the Middle Eastern Film Festival.

But the post-production wasn't done. They still invited me. I was very hapy to represent Bollywood. I was in Abu Dhabi for just half a day. I went in the afternoon and returned to India late night, to Delhi for another event next morning.

There's too much going in my life: the dubbing of Fashion, promotion of Fashion and Dostana and my new film What's Your Raashee is starting."

When Priyanka walked into the posh hotel in Abu Dhabi she was like… wow this is meant for a holiday not work!

"For the first time I craved for a holiday. But I don't need to combine work with pleasure. Because my work is my pleasure. The opening ceremony then the after-party at Abu Dhabi and I left at 1 am. I can't even afford to be jetlagged. I love my work. I enjoy the rush. But I realized my body needs rest. I am petrified about not fulfilling my commitments. So far so good. I just need a holiday after Fashion and Dostana are released."

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Priyanka meets Melanie Griffith-Antonio Banderas"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...