I've never learnt how to act: Aishwarya


Aishwarya has been traveling extensively. "The last couple of months have been very very hectic. I had joined Abhishek in Jaipur where he was shooting for Dilli 6.

Then I was with him in Miami for Dostana. I also packed in Cannes and Paris...Life is beautiful. It really is. You know, life is as special as you make it for yourself. Of course you can't live your life in a bubble.

There're people who want to rain on your parade. It's up to you how you protect your space."

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan considers Guru a very precious experience.

"It has been very precious experience on every level, and not just on a personal level. I'd say it was professionally very fulfilling. It's a really exciting thought for me and Abhishek to be coming together again with Mani Ratnam."

Refusing to divulge too many details about the new Mani film Aishwarya says, "All I can say is that it goes into a completely different theme from Guru. You can't expect Mani Sir to go into the same space twice.

Working with him is an exciting thought for any actor. The way he connects to his actors is very clear in the films that he makes. He creates magic on screen."

And please don't blame Aishwarya Rai Bachchan for the delay in Shankar's Robot.

The film got moved forward because the film's writer passaed away in February this year, thereby pushing the project back by some months.

Says Aishwarya, "After Sujatha Sir's sad demise the project got delayed slightly. People chose this tragedy as an occasion to spread all kinds of rumours when the fact is death slowed down Robot. But now we're back on the track, though now we need to work on a tighter schedule."

Aishwarya explains why the film needs extra planning. "Robot has loads of special effects. And the film will be using a lot of crew from overseas. All this needed to re-scheduling."

Robot wouldn't be the first F-X driven film in Aishwarya's career. "There was Dhoom 2. And right at the start of my career I did Jeans. And that too had very complicated special effects. And I had to do it in Tamil. So I learned a lot during Jeans, as I hope to do during Robot."

After a thought she adds, "Come to think of it I've never taken formal training in acting. I've always learnt on the job." Tell her she's now equipped to direct a film, and Aishwarya laughs, "Everyone says that. I don't know maybe one day."

Returning to Robot she clears another misconception. "People seem to think it's in Tamil and Hindi. But it's only in Tamil."

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I've never learnt how to act: Aishwarya"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...