I never follow ramp fashions, but make my own style

A fashion icon is considered to be a person who endures the test of time and who elicits respect for their fashion statements.

One such true fashion icon is Amrita Arora, who has been considered to have one of the best fashion senses in the film industry and someone whom the new generation looks up to.

She has made heads turn with whatever she wears and has even shown the ropes to her fans on how they can just do about any style-inspired thing themselves.

To which she says, "its always better to dress in clothing that makes you feel comfortable. I never follow ramp fashions, but make my own style. I love to mix and match my clothes with assorted accessories, so as to not have a conventional look and I guess that makes me stand apart." Here's to one confident lady and her amazing style sense.

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I never follow ramp fashions, but make my own style"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...