I am missing love in my life: Celina

Celina Jaitely is fed up of being linked with her co-stars.

It all started with her alleged link up with Emraan Hashmi while they were working together in Jawani Diwani and was followed up with Govinda as they were doing Money Hain To Honey Hain together. Now there are rumours floating around in media circles about her latest lover boy being her Golmaal Returns co-star, Tusshar Kapoor.

A hassled Celina denying her alleged affairs as mere rumours tells us, "It is so strange that someone who has been alleged to have affairs is looking for love desperately."

"I am just good friends with Tusshar and we got along famously during the Goa and Bangkok schedules of Golmaal Returns is all I can say. We worked together and there is nothing more to it. I simply do not understand this link-up rumour business!" says Celina.

"I am missing love in my life. I have been single for three and half years. Besides love, I have everything going great in my life. I have a busy year ahead. Tusshar has been very supportive and I really appreciate that." Celina adds.

Sounding pretty excited about her upcoming release, Golmaal Returns she says, and "I think I have formed a relationship with comedies instead".

(Laughs) My co-star in the film is Shreyas Talpade and it is my third film with him. I enjoy working with him. I must admit that I grow every time I do a scene with him. His comic timing is so good.

We used to improvise our scenes together a lot. It will all reflect on screen when you see it on big screen." Celina concludes.

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I am missing love in my life: Celina"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...