Sonakshi confiscates father's phone, puts him under house curfew


Sonakshi confiscates father`s phone, puts him under house curfew


Though Shatrughan Sinha is back home he is not allowed to meet too many guests or use his phone, let alone step out for anything except a morning walk.

And it's not the doctor's order. It's daughter Sonakshi who's taking time off from her busy schedule to be at home with her father to make sure that her father continues to maintain the diet and routine that he did in hospital.

Laughing his trademark laughter and `sneaking into his wife's phone` without Sonkashi's consent the now-recuperated star-politician said, `There's only one woman I'm afraid of. I can't defy any command from my daughter. She has taken away my phones and put me under house arrest. `

The actor is happy to be back home. `I've never been away from home for this long. It's been a full 40 days. Not even the longest outdoor shooting of my career stretched that long. Luckily for me my wife was at the hospital 24x7 and my children spent as much time with me as possible. Thanks to my family and my doctors I am born again. `


Shatruji gives full marks to his surgeon Dr Anvay Mulay for giving him a new life. `We were advised to opt for a more senior surgeon. But we had full faith in Dr Mulay. He made the entire procedure of surgery and recuperation seem like a cakewalk.

He joked to my wife after the surgery, 'I saw many names on his heart when I opened it up. I deleted all of them and left only your name on it. ' Little does he know there're secret places in my heart where a surgeon can't enter. `

The fast flow of guests at the Sinhas' residence Ramayan has begun. Shatruji is taking it easy. He intends to travel to Patna to spend some time at his ancestral home as soon as he's allowed to travel.

Says Shatruji, `I've already sent a letter to Parliament asking for sick leave. As soon as I can travel, or rather my dear daughter would allow me to travel, I want to go home. `
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Sonakshi confiscates father's phone, puts him under house curfew"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...