Why Katrina loves Ranbir

Katrina Kaif’s New York revived the box office. She will be seen in full-fledged roles in two films this year, Ajab Prem Ki Ghajab Kahani and De Dana Dan and a special appearance in Blue. The gorgeous actress tells us about her latest film, director Rajkumar Santoshi and working with Ranbir Kapoor who is the next big thing.

“It’s been a great honour to work with Rajji. I have done most of my films with Akshay and Salman. I asked them who is the best director for an actor to work with and both of them answered that it was Rajkumar Santoshi. I had an amazing time working with him. I had a great time shooting the songs in Turkey and am grateful to Ahmed Khan for the fantastic choreography and Pritam for the wonderful music, as always,’ smiled Katrina.

Katrina has usually played the glam doll in most of her films except New York and, in APKGK her character seems to be more than just a pretty face. How does she feel about that? ‘I think I am very privileged that I keep getting fresh new chances with every film to better myself as an actress. In my opinion, Rajji has s reputation of not being just a fantastic director but also a fantastic director for actors and their performances. He has taught me a lot about improvisation. He has given my character and persona a new angle. It’s not anything like you have seen in New York or Singh is Kinng. It’s a completely different interpretation of Jenny, my character. Ranbir and I followed his guidance. We were always on the sets because being around Rajji, because you get to understand how he envisions the scene. Before every shot, he would enact my part and then enact my part. And we both would just stare at him in amazement. Then the two of us would have a competition as to who can copy him best. We just needed to follow his direction,’ she replied.

She and Ranbir are being touted as the best-looking on-screen pair of the year. About working with Ranbir Kapoor, she said, ‘He is a very talented actor and a very sweet guy. He is always lively and he fills the set with energy and enthusiasm. He makes sure everyone is having a good time. He is a positive force to be around. He is fantastic actor and dancer.’

Hot Mallika Sherawat Videos From Murder Hot Scenes

Katrina Kaif
Bikini Images

Deepika Padukone Photos And Videos

Kareena Kapoor Bikini Pics From Tashan

Hot And Sizzingly Tanushree Dutta Exposing Photos

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Why Katrina loves Ranbir"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...