Amrita Rao covers Maxim Oct. issue

Amrita Rao covers Maxim this month. The actress clearly hasn't got over Vivaah and her Poonam persona; and neither have her fans.

She plays safe, even sidestepping questions on when she'll sport a bikini with a "My dad used to tell me that a woman should wear a bikini the day she has a body to flaunt it.

So I'm guessing the day my dad gives me the green signal, I will."

And then following it up with an observation: "A bikini is just a two-piece suit that one wears to the beach. It's not a bait to get more publicity and fans." Really? Seems to work for other actresses!

Hot Mallika Sherawat Videos From Murder Hot Scenes

Katrina Kaif
Bikini Images

Deepika Padukone Photos And Videos

Kareena Kapoor Bikini Pics From Tashan

Hot And Sizzingly Tanushree Dutta Exposing Photos

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Amrita Rao covers Maxim Oct. issue"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...