Saif likes me sexy all the time: Bebo

Kareena Kapoor's hot, glamorous look in Kambakkht Ishq isn't just for the film

Kareena Kapoor has reason to feel happy. Kambakkht Ishq where she plays a feminist who finally falls in love with the man she hates has opened well.

But more than a good opening, her family and beau Saif Ali Khan have loved the film. "My whole family, except me, is hard-core commercial film lovers.

My mother (Babita) loved Kambakkht Ishq so much that she's going to the theatre again today with 15 friends to see it with the audience. Lolo loves David Dhawan kind of entertainers and has loved this too," said Kareena.

Her father Randhir Kapoor is on a cruise to Lisbon. "He messaged me yesterday congratulating me on the huge opening of Kambakkht Ishq.

He reaches London in a couple of days to shoot for House Full and will watch the film there. Mom was very happy with me.

She said after a long time I have done such a glamorous role and that I should keep doing films like this. My family is not very fond of my films like Omkara and Chameli."

"Saif loved my look and styling done by Aki Narula in Kambakkht Ishq. He doesn't like the song 'Bebo mein Bebo.'
His favorite song is the one in Venice with Akshay, which goes 'Lakh lakh'. Saif enjoyed KI so much that he says he can watch it again and again.

He likes to see me look glamorous and sexy and not just in films. He wants me to dress up all the time when we are going out for dinner or to parties."

Kareena feels that Kambakkht Ishq is a good film to watch over the weekend. "The film has lots of laughs, lots of glamour and sex appeal and the chemistry between Akshay and me is superb!

Though I play a feminist in the film in real life I am not like that. I am feminine and loving."

Hot Mallika Sherawat Videos From Murder Hot Scenes

Katrina Kaif
Bikini Images

Deepika Padukone Photos And Videos

Kareena Kapoor Bikini Pics From Tashan

Hot And Sizzingly Tanushree Dutta Exposing Photos

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Saif likes me sexy all the time: Bebo"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...