Kareena: Saif loved me in Jab We Met and Omkara

In a recent interview to film glossy Screen, Kareena spoke about beau Saif Ali Khan, former arm candy Shahid Kapur, working with Sylvester Stallone and her catfights with Katrina and Priyanka, in her trademark frank avatar.

On working with Sylvester Stallone
He was very curious about India and asked questions about our different cuisines and culture. He wanted to know about our film industry and how we make so many movies every year. He was keen to see my films. I was supposed to give him the DVD of Jab We Met but I didn’t have time. I'll do that soon though.

Since he has so many tattoos, he was connecting with Saif on that level. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that one day I’d be acting with Sylvester Stallone. Young guys have grown up on his films; his Rocky posters were on walls everywhere. Akshay, a huge Sly fan, was very excited to do action scenes with him.

On her telling off Imtiaz Ali for signing Deepika and not her for Love Aaj Kal
I could say that publicly to him on an award function stage because that’s the kind of relationship I share with Imtiaz. I felt it at that moment and I said it. After seeing Love Aaj Kal though, I feel only Deepika and Saif could have done these roles.

On Saif’s favourite Kareena films
He’d be the best to answer this but I think it’ll be Omkara and Jab We Met. Saif doesn’t watch too many Hindi movies. I don’t think he watches his own films.

On Shahid Kapur allegedly using her name for publicity and her wishing that he would move on
This whole issue has been blown out of proportion. I shared some wonderful moments with Shahid and both Saif and I wish him well. Saif respects my past but there are times when we get upset with all that is written or insinuated about us. I’ll always cherish my memories with Shahid but that chapter of my life is over and I’ve turned the page. I hope the media does that as well. My heart is clean.

On her alleged catfights with Katrina Kaif and Priyanka Chopra
I’m extremely fond of Katrina. She’s always been very nice to me. It’s ditto with PC who is very friendly when we meet at social occasions. I don’t know how and why this media war between us is being reported. There has never been an issue with both of them, or with Ash (Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan).

Everyone is here to work and everyone is happy in her own zone. In the last three years, I took a conscious decision to not compete with any other heroine. I only compete with myself and want to raise my own bar.

I’ve stopped reading newspapers and watching TV channels because I don’t want to be a part of all this. I’m a very passionate and focused girl and I’ve a life to live. I don’t care what the gossip mills are churning out. I travel the world when I’m not working. I don’t care who is doing what.

Well spoken, the girl has learnt to be a diplomat with good measure.

Hot Mallika Sherawat Videos From Murder Hot Scenes

Katrina Kaif
Bikini Images

Deepika Padukone Photos And Videos

Kareena Kapoor Bikini Pics From Tashan

Hot And Sizzingly Tanushree Dutta Exposing Photos

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Kareena: Saif loved me in Jab We Met and Omkara"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...