Shaurya Chauhaan caused Mercury to rise dangerously in Delhi

Shaurya Chauhaan caused Mercury to rise dangerously in DelhiHot and sexy actress model Shaurya Chauhaan has fallen head over heels in love with Delhi City. She was recently in Delhi for her fashion shoot for Mod Art International, Paris and had to visit so many unusual places, the pulses of real Delhi, for her shoot.

Comments she, “I have been to Delhi so many times before and thought that I knew the city. Infact, my brother lives in Delhi but this time I realised that I was seeing the real Delhi for the first time. From Janpath to Kutubminar to Chandichok to Khan Market.... Sarojini Nagar to Metro.

God, its bizarre.. People with so many colours, Tourists and all this in just two days of my shooting for mod art international Paris.

Since I was shooting a documentary film for them, which required me to walk on streets, pose in teeny-weeny clothes oh God it was hilarious, ” and goes on to add, “I remember we were shooting at paranthewali gali....and we turn and see everywhere people gathered around us and me in this short dress...

But we went on with the shoot inspite of all ogling at me and then I went on to eat paranthas there with my whole crew, ” she giggle.

Shaurya Chauhaan’s first film was Mumbai Salsaa, while her second Horn Ok Pleassss… is waiting in the wings. She has signed 3 film contract with Zoom, has done an item song with Arjun Rampal & Mika and has two international ads in her pocket.

Comments she, “I loved doing the ad of L’Oreal. It was a déjà vu for my experience during the ad shoot of kingfisher calendar.”

Shaurya’s other films on the floor are Hotel Park Street with Amir Bashir and Rotary opposite Sudhanshu Pandey & Rohit Roy with director Sarthak Das Gupta. Shaurya, who is a gymnast, is trained in aerobics and Classical dance too.

She has passion for adventure sports and had learned theatre under Nadira Babbar and was involved with the theatre group - Ek Jut, where she did a play titled ‘Raja Bahadur’. She has featured in a music video called “Sarhadein” directed by Marliyn and has played the lead role in a Malayalam film, titled “Wattam”, directed by Priyadarsan.

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Shaurya Chauhaan caused Mercury to rise dangerously in Delhi"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...