Deepika away from Ranbir but very much in vogue

Deepika away from Ranbir but very much in vogueDeepika Padukone visited Lima Peru, last month for a stylish photo shoot for Vogue - Latin America and for Cosas Magazine.

Deepika is the first Indian face to feature in the Latin American Vogue. During her visit, Deepika stayed at the presidential suite at the Miraflores Park Hotel, Lima, the suite's previous occupants include Bill Clinton, Duran Duran and Tommy Hilfiger.

Deepika said, "The presidential palace that I visited is to date one of the most stunning pieces of architecture I have come across, its beauty is indescribable.

The warmth that the people of Peru gave me is something that I will always hold close to my heart. If you get this much respect as a stranger, I can imagine the care you get when you are their loved one.

Be it the Minister of Tourism whom I met at the Peru fashion show or a shopkeeper in the local market, everyone greeted me with so much of affectation that it fills me with gratitude even now".

Deepika previously walked the ramp with international model Naomi Campbell at the Lakme Fashion week 2009 in Mumbai, India and also attended the Fashion Week Peruvian Moda as the guest of honour at the invitation of Ms Mercedes Araos, Peruvian Minister for Tourism and Commerce during her visit to Peru.

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Deepika away from Ranbir but very much in vogue"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...