Saif is educating Kareena

The well-read, well-travelled Saif Ali Khan is surely enriching Kareena Kapoor’s personality, who earlier had little academic interest.

However, she recently admitted that her English vocabulary was increasing because of Saif, who introduces her to new words fairly regularly.

Now she has credited him with making her more technology-friendly.

Apparently, Saif has upgraded girlfriend Kareena’s first laptop (also gifted by him) with an Apple MacBook Pro laptop, which he bought for her in London. And, it has become Kareena’s constant companion.

"Till last year, I wasn't very net-savvy but today I can't do without my MacBook Pro. It's all thanks to Saif who has taught me about the internet and its joys. Now I do everything on my laptop from checking out my email and photo-shoot pictures to my endorsements," she has said.

Kareena has also seen bits of Saif's home production “Love Aaj Kal” on the laptop. "The film is gorgeous. I loved it. It's so emotional, funny, cute and touching. I feel Saif, Imtiaz, and Deepika will go five steps ahead with this film," she said.
For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Saif is educating Kareena"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...