Revealed: Why Kangana and Adhyayan broke up

Revealed: Why Kangana and Adhyayan broke upWe all know love birds Adhyayan Suman and Kangana Ranaut have broken off but then how is Adhyayan taking up the break up? We found out.

Adhyayan has stated that he has always been very open about his love for Kangana in the media and was more vocal about his love for her.

He is candid enough to admit that the reason it did not work out was simply because it was very important for him to focus on his career right now. He is just one film old and with only that one big film Raaz 2 working well whereas Kangana is four years old in the industry with also 10 films down.

If he misses the bus now he won’t be able to catch it again and especially in a field like this where 2 lakh people are coming everyday to Bombay to become a star.

States Adhyayan, “I can’t afford to mess it up. I haven’t taken my father's help and neither have I told him to make a film for me. I’m doing it all for myself. I don’t want to take a chance. We are still friends for love can always wait and career won't.”

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Revealed: Why Kangana and Adhyayan broke up"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...