Katrina Kaif is miffed with Imran Khan?

Katrina Kaif is miffed with Imran Khan?Since last few days Mumbai tabloids have been carrying reports about how a miffed Katrina Kaif has walked out of Sanjay Gadhvi’s 7 Days in Paris because of her to be co-star Imran Khan’s constant interference in the scripting.

We caught up with Katrina at the New York press meet where she cleared air about this so called controversy.

Katrina’s reply to our query on the same was, “The script is still being done. So once it’s complete I will take the call.”

She further went on to add, “It’s much more fun working with younger co-stars like Ranbir Kapoor, Neil Nitin Mukesh and Imran Khan, since we are of the same age and there’s a certain connect.

Though I have worked with senior stars but there is a certain respect and restraint while working with them. With the younger heroes I am more carefree.”

Katrina Kaif, who has made a mark in Bollywood with her stunning looks coupled with acting talent, also says that she will never do a film for money.

The 24-year-old actress, whose earnings support her family of seven sisters, said there are times when she feels that she needs the money being offered to do a particular film.

"I am in a panic situation. But, If I succumb to such pressures, I know the audience will not respect me, " Katrina told in an interview.

The actress, who made her debut in Bollywood with box-office disaster Boom has not looked back since finding success with Akshay Kumar starrer Namaste London.

Looking back at her career Katrina says that she considers her journey so far as a learning experience.

"I went through a learning phase and I consider myself lucky to have learnt discipline from my co-stars Akshay Kumar, Govinda, Salman. They have helped me to strengthen my fundamentals, " she said.

"But if you stagnate, the growth is over. I have done many comedy films. Success of films like Partner, Singh is Kinng gets you to a very wide audience reach. But for greater gains, you need to take greater gambles. If it works, you get respect and recognition, " Katrina said.

Katrina is optimistic about her upcoming Yashraj film New York with John Abraham and Niel Nitin Mukesh, which is releasing on June 26.

"When I first asked director Kabir Khan about my character, he told me that Maya is like every girl... she is you without make up and costumes. I realised that he was telling me to be myself in the film, " Katrina said.

"When I saw the film last week, I saw me. I can't be myself in every movie of mine. But when that happens, the film has to be special. I was taken aback at Kabir's grasp of the subject and story telling style, " she said.

The actress feels that the audiences should not go with pre-conceived notions to watch New York.

"The film has all Indian emotions, but its narrative is very English movie style. New York may not be a typical masala entertainer, but has all the right ingredients to connect with the audiences, " the actress said.

Katrina may have signed hard-core films like Rajniti and Ajab Prem Ki Gajab Kahani but she does not want to be part of preachy, art house movies because she believes that cinema is a medium to entertain.

The star feels that it is time for her to give 100 per cent priority to her career at present because she does not want to be complacent and disappoint her audiences.

"I am not working to earn a living, but I am living movies. I am finding me enjoying the process, " she said.

'Aajab Prem ki Gajab Kahani' with Ranbir Kapoor will be her next release, followed by Akshay Kumar's De Dana Dhan.

"We will start shooting for Rajniti from August end. So far, we have shot the political portions in Bhopal, " she added.

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Katrina Kaif is miffed with Imran Khan?"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...