Deepika Padukone flagged off a marathon at the stadium she used to work out

Deepika Padukone revisited her childhood days recently when she was in Bangalore. The actress flagged off a marathon at the Kantiveera stadium; where used to go for her early morning jogs and training programme during her school days.

Recalling her child hood days Deepika says, "I remember waking up in the morning at 5 am as a kid and going for the morning jogs to Kantiveera stadium where I flagged off the marathon. Everyone thinks that I go to the gym and sweat it out there. But I hate gyms! I have always been an outdoor person and love outdoor sports like badminton." She reveals she enjoys aerobics too.

Deepika was accompanied to the event by her parents and sister Anisha. Her sister even participated in the marathon which was for a charitable cause, "Since my dad is a sportsperson he has always associated himself with such causes. My mom is an expert on health and fitness and my knowledge of the subject has come from her. I am glad my sister participated and I cheered her on."
For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Deepika Padukone flagged off a marathon at the stadium she used to work out"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...