I do my homework on the sets and take naps between shots: Sparsh

She's Sparsh known as Ichcha in the soap Uttaran which is running on COLORS.. The little dreamer from the slums who tried hard to be happy with the hand-me-down dresses and dolls of the rick and priviled, but hates her second -hand existence.

All of 8, this amazimg bundle of talent is a joy to behold.

Ask her where she learnt acting and Sparsh confidently replies, "Kahin bhi nahin. I just know what to do and say. I think about the little girl Ichcha who has none of the things that I do. I put myself in her place and then I just do what I have to. Yes I do feel sorry for Ichcha. But she's got a loving Mama, just like me."

Such gravity and wisdom at 8! Doesn't Sparsh miss the normal little-girl's existence.

"Why should I?" she shoots back. "I do everything I want to. I go to school in the mornings. Then shooting is in the afternoon. I go to sleep in the car and wake up only when I reach my shooting, "says this ordinary middleclass girl from Ulhasnagar who has suddenly been catapulted to popularity.

"Do you really like my performance?" she questions. "I've done another serial Mera Sasural (on Sahara) where I played the heroine's bachpan ka role, and also another film (a music video of nursery rhymes) and I play Suniel Shetty uncle's daughter in the film Red Alert."

Now of course it's the daily Uttaran on Colors all the way for little Sparsh. And she seems to be enjoying every bit of the attention. "My friends in school call me Ichcha or Hichki (her two names in the serial).

Between school and the sets, I don't get tired because there's enough time to do everything. I do my homework on the sets and take naps between shots. I eat and do masti. In –between shots I play with Tapasya (real name Ishita, the girl who plays her friend)."

Mother Sarita adds, "I really don't know where she got the talent from. Because we don't have any actors in our family."

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I do my homework on the sets and take naps between shots: Sparsh"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...