Asin: I’m here to stay



Asin received the Best Debutante Award, but the lovely girl felt a bit “weird” about it.

“It feels a little funny to receive a debut award after you’ve done a few films. But yes, Ghajini is my first Hindi film. I got a Filmfare Award even for my South Ghajini at the South Filmfare awards. I enjoy cinema, be it Bollywood or South. I love the grandeur of these awards and I’m not going to leave Bollywood so soon. I’m addicted to it already. But that doesn’t make South cinema any less.

I love South cinema, and will continue to be a part of it for as long as I live. I’ll do movies in whichever part of India, the only pre-requisite is that the script has to be interesting,” she says. So that’s the North and South of Asin’s story so far!
For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Asin: I’m here to stay"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...