I don't believe that wearing a bikini leads to success: Raima Sen

Moon Moon Sen's daughters Riya and Raima Sen have carried the beauty legacy ahead in Bollywood started by their beautiful grandmom Suchitra Sen but success has however constantly eluded them.

Especially Raima who despite some really good performances in films such as Godmother and Manorama Six Feet Under and the very recent Mere Khwabon Mein Jo Aaye have got applause from the critics but no box office success.

We asked the demure and petite actress about her lack of recognition, her relationship status and what’s on the cards for her career wise.

About her career, Raima states, “I know well that to reach that particular level of big stardom it does take time. But I think I am on the way. I am certainly trying my best and I feel that I have not gotten the right recognition so far but I will never lose sight of my goal. I will make my way to success.

Would she follow the trend of doing bold roles or ever resort to the skin show that many actresses adopt these days in their films? “I don't believe that wearing a bikini leads to success. I have not given it any thought beyond that, ” says Sen.

As for her personal life, Sen is single but not ready to mingle. She reveals, “My focus is on my career. I am not looking for any sort of relationship right now. When the time is right, everything will fall into place. Right now, there is no one in my life.”

Raima’s next film up for release is Teen Patti, which also stars Amitabh Bachchan. “Apart from that, there are a few more scripts that I am reading right now, ” she concludes.

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I don't believe that wearing a bikini leads to success: Raima Sen"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...