Why Shah Rukh’s romancing debutants

Shah Rukh is the King, no doubt. He’s proven this on several occasions. Even Newsweek, in its recent Most Powerful Men in Entertainment list, put him at #41.



Yet, in his last two films, he’s acted alongside debutants. In 2007, he romanced Deepika in Om Shanti Om and last month, we saw him dancing with Anushka Sharma in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi.

So, why is the Baadshah not acting with established heroines like Rani and Priti Zinta? Well, the King does have an answer. He says, “Well I have crossed 40, and will soon have to retire. The senior actors will also have to do the same. So I thought I’d work with some younger girls. So later, when I’m old, they’d still want to work with me. Now do you understand why I am launching these new girls?”

Well, the workaholic Shah Rukh certainly has his retirement plan figured out.
For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Why Shah Rukh’s romancing debutants"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...