‘A girl doesn’t look for six-packs in men’



SOS friends! Hurricane Katrina is here. Sweeping through hearts of men, women and youth alike. She’s the storm and she’s the siren. Yes! Katz

is making mercury rise like never before – with hot films, a soaring fan following and an army of young supporters that are making the hottie a formidable storm to weather.

No wonder I wore my shining armour and decided to chat with this vibrant, sassy, beautiful lass with the incredible smile about Salman, SRK and more. But I came away feeling (and smiling) like Akshay Kumar in Welcome — in need of rescuing by a sensitive Cancerian beauty.

So Katz, your P.S. to success is already being written — criticism ... now people say you look ‘too perfect’!
Frankly, I feel a little imperfection makes for an almost perfect face, like Madhubala and Madhuri who look so charming and real. I think someone like Claudia Schiffer looks too perfect, while Cindy Crawford’s small imperfections make her more likeable.

Hey now! Aishwarya is considered a ‘perfect’ beauty...
I think Aishwarya is extremely talented. I like the way she conducts herself. I enjoy her movies and I think she is an icon of Indian cinema. I think Aishwarya is cool.

Your Dubai tour with SRK was a big success. However we’re second-guessing about your dosti with King Khan himself?
I have a very high respect for him, though I don’t know him very well. He’s a big star and I was delighted he came for my party. He speaks very little and is extremely polite, shy and charming. Since I’ve not done any movies with him, I guess it’ll take me a while to get to know him; unlike Akshay with whom I have done four movies and share an incredible rapport.

Akki-pairing equals lucky-pairing, right?
Yes! We’ve been very lucky together. Akshay Kumar is a fantastic co-star. He’s been one of the best actors to learn from; and the best thing is that he’s so humble and down-to-earth. With greater success he’s changed even more positively. I have an amazing comfort level with him.

And what of your beautiful relationship with Salman?
What can I say about Salman? I’ve known him forever. He’s one of the most generous human beings I’ve met. I take his advice for everything. He either likes you or you don’t exist for him. I’m a private person who believes in keeping my innermost feelings away from public view. Salman shows whatever he wants to; but he has a heart of gold.

And who has the best male physique today?
If I want to be politically correct I can say all our heroes have good bodies today. Everyone looks good because all of them work hard on their bodies. One of the first was Salman. And it is always tough to maintain a good body for so long. Akshay also has one of the finest lean and tough bodies. Aamir has developed a great physique. This is remarkable because it’s tougher to build such a body and maintain it after a certain age. But, frankly, what a girl looks for in a man are not his six-packs, his looks, or his age difference – it’s just his kindness and his charm that win women over.
For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "‘A girl doesn’t look for six-packs in men’"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...