If SRK dances with me I will do it: Chitrangada

After making a comeback through Onir’s Sorry Bhai Chitrangada was in news recently. Apparently this talented actress refused to be part of Aamir Khan’s forthcoming film Delly Belly.

Calling it as a rumour Chitrangada said “No nothing like that has happened. It’s just a misunderstanding. I too heard about it but no one came to me personally about the film. It just got out blow out of proportion. There was nothing like that.”

Chitrangada informs that she would love to work with Aamir in future. The actress doesn’t stop talking about Aamir. “I think Aamir has high credibility. He is amazing. He is a perfectionist and whatever he touches becomes perfect.”

This two film old actress is so much talented and all two films were non commercial films. “If a film makes sense to me I will do it. If Shahrukh dances with me I will do it.” she quips.

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "If SRK dances with me I will do it: Chitrangada"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...