I look up to Sush when it comes to style: Deepika

She is young and beautiful. Her style and attitude reflects through her personality. Being a youth icon she has been offered many fashion brands but being choosy Deepika became brand ambassador of Levis.

We asked her about her personal style and her favorite brands. Speaking about fashion she says, “I think when it comes to fashion there are certain things that will never goes out of style. Anything in black, saris and salwars will never go out of style. Denim is something that is here to stay will never go out of style.”

But who do you look up to when it comes to fashion? “I look up to Sushmita when it comes to style.” Deepika gives more importance to comfort when it come to fashion.

“I like to wear clothes that make me feel comfortable. I am not very band conscious person. One thing is most important for me is comfort. I have to be comfortable in whatever I am wearing.” She adds.


For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I look up to Sush when it comes to style: Deepika"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...