Love birds Kangana and Adhyayan defy rumours

Eversince Kangana Ranaut and Adhyayan Suman have been a couple there have been negative reports floating around. Earlier it was said that his father Shekhar Suman was not happy with the alliance.

Then that the couple played truant on the sets and irked Emraan Hashmi. Adhyayan clears the air about his girl friend and says "my father has always been supportive of my decision. He is happy as long as I am. It's just that he is a little concerned."

"Whereas Emraan is concerned he has been a good friend we get along very well. I don't know how these reports have come about" he adds further.

Reportedly the duo are playing a madly-in-love couple in the Vishesh Films Raaz –2. Buzz is that the couple was was very spontaneous in a few scenes that they didn't even rehearse before shooting the scene.

An excited Adhyayan says that he is looking forward to the film. "this is the first time we are sharing screen space. I think it's my debut film and life depends on it. This film is important for me. Director Mohit Suri has done a fantastic job"

There was a buzz that the actor did not get well alongwith co-star Emraan Hashmi. "It's funny" says Adhyayan. "We are good friends. There were rumours that Kangana and myself were locked up in a van but it's ridiculous. We are both professionals how can we do that. I am tired of giving explanations" he says.

Adhyayan says that life with Kangana has definitely changed him. "I have calmed down a lot. I was very impulsive earlier but now I do everything on time. Kangana has taught me how to be focussed" he laughs and adds.

The actor is now looking forward to his next with Mahesh Bhatt titled Jashn. "Then I have another film being directed by Mani Ratnam's assistant. In February I will be doing a film with Zee. I have signed three more films but right now I can't talk abouot them" he concludes.

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Love birds Kangana and Adhyayan defy rumours"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...