I'm fine and going on holiday with Kareena


Saif Ali Khan gave all his family and friends a scare when he was hospitalized on New Years' eve.

But on 26 December he was well on the way to recovery.

Speaking from his hospital bed at Leelavati hospital Saif said, "I'm almost recovered now. I'm going home today (27 Jan). It was nothing, really.

I returned from Philadelphia from the shooting of Rensil d'Silva's film on 23rd night. And since I was missing all the Mumbai ka khana, I gorged indiscriminately on local junk food, sev puri bhelpuri, paani puri….puri ki puri fauj went into my stomach."

The Chote Nawab jokes from his hospital bed. So wasn't he frightened when his stomach started acting up on him?

"Not at all. It was gastroenteritis. Yes, I've been in hospital twice in the recent past. Once it was just an appendicitis. And the other time it was far more serious. After going through what I did the last time I'm hardly going to get scared by a little stomach infection."

Chuckles Saif, "Actually it's much less scary than it looks. I've got a drip coming out of my hand, so that makes it look kind of serious. But it's nothing. I'm fine. Just a little sleepy. In fact Kareena and I are going on our holiday to the mountains as planned."

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I'm fine and going on holiday with Kareena"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...