I don't want to be 'Size 0' anymore: Kareena


In her next release Kambhakt Ishq Kareena plays a surgeon who moonlights as a super-model.

A surgeon who's a super-model? Sounds like a deadly combination.

"Yeah my character flies to Italy to become a super-model to support herself financially. I didn't want to play the character looking like an international model because she's basically in another profession.

So she can't really have the figure of Victoria Beckham, can she? I had to look more filled up. Again, for my next release Mr & Mrs Khanna with Salman I play a wife.

So I wanted to look more filled up. Not that wives can't be curvaceous. The one I played in Golmaal Returns certainly was."

For her forthcoming films Size 0 is out. No more international anorexic looks for her. Kareena Kapoor is down to a healthy normal desi girl's model-like figure.

Reason? "My forthcoming releases required me to get back to a fuller shape.

Now Kareena has decided to hold steady with her new weight. "I weigh 54 kgs now, which for a girl my height is quite fine. People used to wonder what 'Size 0' is and I'd joke, 'Just look at me'. I don't want that anymore. I want to look like a nice normal healthy girl."

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I don't want to be 'Size 0' anymore: Kareena"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...