India's Sexiest Dad Arjun Rampal

2008 has been a great year for Arjun Rampal. He's had two hits this year and he will be rubbing shoulders with Holly-wood stars, Robert Di Niro, Charlize Theron, Denzel Washington and Oprah Winfrey at the launch party of the Atlantis, The Palm hotel in Dubai on November 20. The cherry on the cake? He has snapped up the title of India's Sexiest Dad by Ok! magazine, from right under the nose of Hrithik Roshan. Over to the sexy daddyĆ¢€¦

How does it feel to win the title of India's Sexiest Dad?
It feels great! If people think I am that, then I would like to thank them.

Do you feel old?
I am still young (laughs) so I don't feel old on being called India's Sexiest Dad. It makes it more special. My daughters are too young to understand what sexy means. When my wife showed the Ok! magazine to Mahikaa, her hands went up to her mouth and she looked at me strangely. She associated it with sex! I cracked up laughing because at that point you realise that sexy is a much-exploited term.

Do you think you deserve this title?
Of course, I deserve this title!

Who do you feel is the sexiest dad in the world?
Well, I don't look at men (laughs again) so I would have to choose a sexy mom. The world's sexiest mom according to me is my wife, Mehr.

A basic requisite of being a good dad.
Giving unconditional love. I always make it a point to take out time for our daughters, Mahikaa and Myra. Every summer, I take two months off so I can travel with them. I don't take on work at the time.

Are you an indulgent or strict dad?
I spoil them and indulge their every whim. Mehr is not strict but she's the disciplinary factor in their lives. She sets the routine, which is very important. Yet we both are friends with them. We want our children to be open and not hide anything from us.

What's your first, most special memory of Mahikaa?

Mahikaa must have been the youngest baby to travel and get double passports. She was three months old when I was traveling for my world tour with Hrithik. Mahikaa was this fat pumpkin when we were in Orlando in the middle of a hailstorm. Hrithik, Sussanne and I were running to protect Mehr and Mahikaa from the hail and had wrap-ped a big sheet around them. When we reached the hotel, we thought Mahikaa would be very nervous but in all that chaos, she fell fast asleep!

One value that you have instilled in your children.
To be real and honest. I don't want them to be pretentious.

Their favourite star?
I am their favourite star. They watch all my films, love them and know all my songs.
For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "India's Sexiest Dad Arjun Rampal"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...