Bebo crashes!

An overworked Kareena finally laid lowKareena Kapoor might not make it for Golmaal Returns' success party tonight at Vie Lounge in Juhu. She's down with a raging fever and a throat infection.

On Sunday night, Kareena attended an event at Parel and collapsed after coming home. Says Bebo, "I am in awful shape right now. I am burning with a 101°C fever. I have a throat infection. After attending the event on Sunday, things became so bad that I collapsed after coming home. I was in such terrible shape that my mom had to call in the doctor. He's giving me injections so that I can at least stand on my feet."

Says Kareena. "I think my collapse has been caused by overwork and exhaustion. I have been working non-stop for the last 6 months round the clock. Even if I get half a day off, I am shooting for some ad or the other. I can't talk. I had to cancel Sajid Nadiadwala's (Kambakht Ishq) shoot yesterday. My body is acting up as I have constantly been working 20 hours a day. When mom heard I was going for the shoot yesterday, she forbade me from doing so. She's horrified and has been scream- ing at Zayed (Bebo's secretary) and me to stop over-stressing myself."

Will Kareena attend tonight's success party? "Not as of now. It all depends on my health. I am shooting for Kambakht Ishq at Afghan Church tomorrow but I haven't told mom as yet about it. If I tell her, she will scold me again. In fact we were to shoot an underwater sequ-ence at Film City, which will now have to shot later as I can't shoot underwater now."

Kareena says she's shooting so much that she doesn't have a break at all now. "I will have to go straight from my shoot to the airport for Karan's (Johar) film in USA on November 23. Saif is also there but I think we will take a break for a week in mid-December. I will come home for Christmas and New Year's Eve. I had been offered lots of money to perform for New Year's Eve but I have refused them as I think it's tacky."
For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Bebo crashes!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...