I didn't ask for any explanation fom Bebo: Saif

Imtiaz Ali who has just directed Saif's untitled home production has offered Saif Ali Khan a chance to make his dream come true.He may soon have his own Rock On kind of musical film to play the lead.

Divulges Saif excitedly, "It's a film called Rock Star. I don't know if I'm equipped to handle it. Rock music is about a lot of attitude. More than just playing with an attitude, it's way of thinking. I need to be more true to the music. It's easy to call any star a rock star. But I think it's more than your lifestyle. It's about being able to live your life the way you want."

Saif wants to work on the attitude and the guitar before doing Rock Star.

On Friday night Saif played the guitar for the charity concert for Bihar flood relief. He played the strings so hard his fingers were bleeding profusely afterwards.

"It has never happened before. My fingers are seriously cut. This is a sign of how seriously I played the guitar. And if I was a seasoned player that wouldn't happen.

So I want to pursue this seriously. As for my performance on Friday night I think of the two AC/DC songs 'Livewire' and 'A Whole Lot Of Rosie' I think I performed one really well the other not so well. But finally it was fine."

Saif now intends to pursue guitar playing on a war scale.He owns two guitars and he intends to carry them with him to all his outdoor shootings to play during free hours.

"I own two beautiful guitars …Fender Stratocaster(which Mark Knopfler and Eric Clapton own) and a Gibson Lespaul which was gifted to me recently by the company's branch in India. I think I'll start using that. I want my guitar practice to go on side by side with the shooting. I will travel with my guitars."

About the charity concert on Friday night Saif says, "It went really well. I'd rate my performance 7 out of 10. But I was floored by how well the Pentagram lead guitarist Randolph played, also Tushar who's done so much music for Yashraj Films…he played so well! In comparison I'm still learning to play the guitar. "

Saif is honest in his self-assessment. "I seriously need to get out of the amateur player's zone. I love rock music. It's very liberating. It's the same feeling as when we all went dancing as a teenager. The guitar helps me let off steam.

I want to play with a group of friends, jamming and enjoying myself without any care in the world. On Friday night I spoke to the other rock musicians. We've decided to play at some some smaller centres, colleges, etc."

Finally no regrets about Kareena not being at the Friday night concert. "Work comes first. We both have to work, yaar. She doesn't even have to explain. Even my children weren't there on Friday. They're in Delhi. There was a huge turnout."

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I didn't ask for any explanation fom Bebo: Saif"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...