What is Vidya Malvade so proud about?


Vidya Malvade's reportedly super excited about the response to her new film 'Kidnap'. The fact that many critics have panned the film isn't bothering her at all. Some have even called her a non actress who 'can't act to save her life'. But Vidya's living in her own world and has 'reasons' to be happy about.

Apparently she's excited about her so called sexy avatar, a departure from her image in 'Chak De! India'. She's particularly pleased about the cleavage revealing outfits and the ravishing costumes she has donned in the film.

She's glad that people are comparing her and saying that she gave her on screen daughter Minissha Lamba stiff competition in the film!

She has also comfortably ignored the fact that many have been making fun of how the two ladies in the film tried to outdo each other with their skimpy clothes (Minissha of course got far more chances to do that)!

She's been saying, "I thought there was a very beautiful love story between Sanjay Dutt and my character. For me what worked was that lots of scenes were deleted and there is just one scene between me and Minissha to make a comparison that I look very young or like her sister.

For me it was very important to play this character. I don't come from a family of actors. I have struggled my way up till here."

Yeah, it must have worked for her since Minishaa's face gives away her age and she's doesn't really look like a 17 or 18 year old! That's another thing 'illogical' about this unreal thriller.

She's also said, "When I get a character which is really good, I am not going to give it up just because it is the role of a mom or a grand mom.

I am very clear in my head that even if I am playing a character older than my age, I will make sure that I perform in a way that it will seem real.

Now if people start offering me mother's role, I will say no to them as I have had already played one. If a good character comes to me in whatever form, I am going to grab it big time."

That's understandable since she's been struggling to make a mark for long in B-Town.

Vikram Bhatt's disaster 'Inteha' did nothing for her and only B grade movies happened after that. 'Cha De! India' helped but there were countless other girls to compete with.
For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "What is Vidya Malvade so proud about?"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...