I had watched KARZ only once - Shweta Kumar


Shweta Kumar would be joining the list of debutant actors in 2008 with the release of KARZZZZ though she is quick to confess that before signing the film, she had seen the original KARZ only once in her life.

"And to think of it, I was so small then that I hardly remembered much about the film", smiles Shweta, daughter of prolific producer–director Indra Kumar, "I had vague images about the film though I guess I had pretty much liked it when I had seen it."

Things changed for her the moment she signed KARZZZZ.

"I have lost count of the number of times I have watched Rishi Kapoor's KARZ in last one year. Earlier I could just recollect the gist of the film but now I guess I could rattle down each and every line from it. It turned out to be a helpful experience, though instead of copying Tinaji (Munim), I have concentrated on understanding the character", says Shweta who plays the part enacted by Tina Munim in the original KARZ.
For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I had watched KARZ only once - Shweta Kumar"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...