Timmy keeps asking me to marry him: Eesha Kopikar

In spite of playing a plain Jane in couple of her films glamour girl Eesha still holds a place for herself in the list of glamorous heroines. But very soon she will be getting rid of this tag coz recently she has accepted the role of Chandni in Rajshri films Ek Vivah Aisa Bhi.This role will help her get rid of her glamorous image.

Q-The title of the film is Ek Vivah Aisa Bhi, What does that mean?
A-The story of this film Ek Vivah Aisa Bhi is about such a marriage which is very different from the regular customs of marriage, very sacred.

As its easy to get into relationships but very difficult to maintain them in the long run, but when two people without getting married are so committed to each other that they try their best to maintain the pureness of the relationship that in true sense is a sacred relationship.

Q- How would you define your character in this film?
A-The character of Chandni is very similar to me in real life. Just like me she comes from a family who value their customs and systems a lot. Just like me she believes in love.

Along with this just like me she also believes in the fact that before getting into a relationship with anyone we need to think twice. One should never think of breaking a relationship just to get into another one. Just like me Chandni is very attached to her dad.

The only difference we have is that Chandni comes from a small town where as I'm a city girl a simple heart but with the nature of a tom boy.Chandni is shown as a very soft spoken girl not as loud as I am.

Q-How did you prepare yourself for this role?
A-I dint have to do much as the director of the film Kaushik Dada kept reminding me that Chandni has a style which is different than Esha's.

Q-It's a dream of every girl to work with Rajshri Productions, how did you feel when you got a call from their end?
A-I felt great when my manager told me that they had called me. I heard the story last year on my birthday 19th Sept, So I felt that this film s a gift from God on my birthday. Its like a dream come true to work with such a great banner.

Q-You have never actually played such a character before, was there any kind of fear while accepting this role?
A-Have you ever seen me act in similar kind of roles ever? I myself make it a point to try out different roles every time and the two prime reasons for it are, first that I easily get bored of the same stuff again and again and second that I know for sure that im a very talented actress and I can do a lot better., its only that not many directors have got to utilize my talent properly.

Q-What do you think about your co star Sonu Sood?
A-He is a very well grounded person. Just like the actor of the film he also comes from a small village named Moga.he is as hardworking as I am. Eight years ago we worked together in a south film named Nijin Ille at that time we had never thought that we would be working together again in Rajshri films

Q-How was the whole experience of working in this film?
A-I've never had such a great experience in my entire career till date. Not once did I feel the need to complaint about anything.

All through the shoot I always felt that Raj babu is like myg randfather, Sooraj Barjatya like my father and Kaushik dada like my elder brother must be the first film of my life where I just dint want the shooting to end. One hundred and twenty days for the shoot just flew away.

I still remember the last day of our film which was 6th of June. I had cried a lot that day and surprisingly it was raining heavily that day, which made me feel that as if the rains were crying with me.

Q-Do you regret the fact that Sooraj Barjatya isn ot directing this film?
A-Before the narration I had some doubts about the same but after the narration when I saw my directors vision I was convinced that the film would be superb. The time when Kaushikwas narrating the film I could actually picturise every seen in front of my eyes and tears were rolling down them.

Q-A twelve year long wait for your beloved is what is shown in this film, do you think this funda works these days?
A- I in my personal life waited for ten years to keep my relationship going, but I guess destiny had something else in store for me. If the love and the feelings are true and genuine then why only twelve years you could spend your whole life waiting for that person.

Q-What are your views about marriage?
A-I strongly believe in the institution of marriage. Its a beautiful feeling, here two different people with different thought process, different outlook and different cultures meet and bind into one relationship.

Q- When do you plan to get married?
A-Its just been six months since I've met Timmy, but he too keeps asking me the same question always. But honestly speaking after a real long time my career graph has shown a rise so I would want to concentrate on that first. I will definitely get married as I don't want to continue working for my whole life. Like every girl I too dream of getting married and having kids.

Q-Your seen in films like Ek Vivah Aisa bhi and Shabri and at the same time in films like Haseena, Hello Darling and Rite Ya Wrong what is the kind of image you actually want to have?
A-First of all you cannot compare Haseena with Hello Darling and Rite Ya wrong, Haseena is the biggest mistake of my life and I do not want to discuss about that film at all. Hello darling is a comedy flick while Rite ya Wrong is a suspense thriller. As far as my image is concerned ive already said that I want to be versatile.

Q- Most of the time s you are seen in multistarrerfilms, why haven't you tried doing solo films?
A-Coz no one casted me in a solo film. I haven't intentionally signed mutistarrer films it just happened coincidently. As it is I do not have a filmy background nor am I seeing any of the top directors, whatever I have achieved till date is all by my own hard work.

Q-So do you feel any kind of pressure?
A-I love to give pressure than to feel it.

Q—Are you happy with your career graph?
A-Its all in the mind, some people are not happy in spite of winning an Oscar while some are happy without it. What makes you feel that im unhappy, im very happy?

Q- Tell us about your new release?
My forthcoming films are Shabri, hello Darling, Rite ya Wrong, Har Pal and Gehra

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Timmy keeps asking me to marry him: Eesha Kopikar"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...