Salman has a better body than Sunny Deol: Sohail Khan

Sohail Khan has been entertaining the viewers with each and every film of his. Once again he is back with his new style of entertainment in Sameer Karniks film Heroes. Lets ask him other than acting what else he has in store in the direction and production front.

Q- After Hello, Heroes is arriving so are you nervous or excited?
A- Actually I am very restless as I was waiting for the release of this film. The plus point of this film is that every character of this film is justified in their respective roles. I personally feel its one the biggest film in my career.

Q- Tell a little about your character in Heroes?
A-My name is Sameer in this film but everyone calls me a bull coz I'm thick headed, like I go around doing a lot of foolish stuff. I don't have any aim in life. My only dream in life is to fly to America but I dont want to work hard for it.

I and Vatsal are actually media students who have to make a film which is a part of the project given in college. We succeed in our task when we complete our film on our heroes who in spite of not being a part of the army willingly help others.

Q- What would you like to say about all your other co stars?
A-I had a wonderful experience with all of them. Amrita Arora is casted opposite me ,as she is a part of our family there is a different kind of comfort level that we share, but above all I was really impressed with Preity.

This is my first film with her and I have already become her fan. Not only is she an excellent actress she is also an excellent human being. If she doesn't have an objection then I would love to work with her in future again.

I liked Sunny Deol too, he is so professional that he is only focused to his work. He never looks or wants to know what's happening around him.

Q- Which was the most memorable moment of this entire film?
A- I have almost seen the entire world and then finally drawn this conclusion that our India is the best amongst all. For no reason we go to other places in abroad for our shoots. I feel I have discovered the real India during the making of this film.

Q- In a particular scene in this film you are seen without a shirt, what did big bro Salman have to say?
A-Yes he saw me and immediately commented as to why am I looking so fat? I told him that I'm playing the character of a bull on hearing that he bursted out laughing. I agree that im really looking fat in this film coz they wanted me to look fat and lazy and bigger than Vatsal in size.

When I was shooting for this scene I was sure that the viewers would compare me to Salman so I thought why the hell I even am trying or why have I even agreed to do this scene. But as it was the requirement of the film I had to go ahead with it.

Q- Sameer Karnik's previous film Nanhe Jaisalmer did not do well, how did you feel working with him?
A-After working with him I realized that Sameer is an excellent director. The reason behind his previous film not doing well was his story which was technically very strong.

This time he has selected the right story, not only am I convinced but Preity, Salman, Mithun Da and Sunny Deol too feel the same. They all believed in the story and agreed to act for it and finally it's made beautifully.

Q- As you are a director yourself have you ever ended up suggesting your views while working with another director?
A-Whatever discussions we have are only when we are listening to the story. Once we have entered the sets we do not discuss anything until and unless there are any changes in the story.

In case the director makes certain changes in the script then he has to give a clarification to the actor as to why did he do it. If the actor agrees with him then they go ahead with the changes if no then the plans are cancelled. But I personally never do anything like this.

Q- Then should we say that in spite of being a director yourself you are a director's actor?
A- Being a director myself I respect all directors.

Q—Define each of your co stars in a single word
A-Sunny Deol- strong, Bobby Deol- determined, Salman Khan- excellent, Dino Morea-friendly, Preity Zinta-professional

Q- According to you which of them look better in the costume of a sardar, Salman or Sunny?
A-I guess Sunny looks perfect in the costume of a sardar but Salman's physique is better.

Q- You've been working with Salman continuously in your last three films, how do you feel working with him?
A-Very easy and good. We understand each other so well and that shows in our work.Salman himself agrees that to make a successful film there is a lot of team work required. Not only Salman if each and every actor in the film compliments each other and work then the film is bound to do well.

Q- You share a wonderful onscreen chemistry with Salman which the viewers appreciate would you continue doing so in your forthcoming films?
A-All the three films that we are coming together are different.Mr and Mrs. Khanna, Veer and Heroes are the three films from which MrAnd Mrs. Khanna is a romantic film made on a light note and I think the viewers are going to enjoy watching it.

Q- Producing, directing or acting, amongst the three which one do you really enjoy?
A- Production is what I simply enjoy doing, accumulating all the talent in front of the camera is what excites me. also when your are the producer of the film you are connected to each and every thing that's happening in this way you get to learn a lot.

Q- Currently what's the status of Amar Akbar Anthony?
A-As I finish Parter 2 by next Sept or October we start with this film.

Q- Would you like to play any specific character out of the any book?
A- This is a difficult question to ask as I do not read books I only watch films.

Q- It's in news that Salman Khan, David Dhawan Govinda and you are all planning to make Tom and Jerry?
A-I haven't thought much except that I have registered the title Tom and Jerry. We are planning to make a comedy flick on two actors. Actually a lot of people thought that it's Parter 2 with that name but that's not true. I would like to say that the name Partner has become a brand and I would always maintain its purity.

Q- What are your forthcoming films?
A- Veer, Mr. and Mrs. Khanna and Kisaan are the major ones.

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Salman has a better body than Sunny Deol: Sohail Khan"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...