Salman liked my Ghajini look: Aamir Khan


Aamir Khan launched his much awaited film, Ghajini's first teaser promo amidst a media gathering at a suburban Mumbai multiplex. We caught up with the actor -director at the event.

The film releasing worldwide on December 25th was earlier scheduled for a Diwali release. "It was only because of my leg injury that the makers had to postpone it to the year." Aamir told us.

Aamir had not seen the promo on the big screen but had seen it many times over on the computer at the editing studio. Aamir unable to hide his excitement said, "I am dying to watch the teaser on the big screen. I want to get the same exact feel that my fans shall when they see it for the first time."

After watching it first time with the media, an excited Aamir requested the promo to be shown one more time. He then even further requested to play the digital print promo in the analog format. Why was that?

That's because Analog format is the one that is generally used in majority of cinema halls across the nation.

How did you manage to get such an awesome physique in such a less time for this role?

It wasn't an easy task. I dedicated three hours daily for it with considerable amount of time spent on doing ab crunches.

I realized sometimes our body doesn't want to do the workouts but it is our mind that should be stronger to take us to the workouts. But my day was made when Salman Khan complimented me on my physique after taking a look at my Ghajini's first look poster. He liked my look.

Why such a violent film? Don't you think your fans comprising mainly of females would find it appalling?

No I don't think so. There is violence but it is a shot in a totally different manner. One of my main reasons for doing this film is that I was getting to act in a hardcore action thriller probably for the first time in my career.

The teaser was very slickly shot but was very short Aamir.

Yes perhaps that is why it is called teaser! (Laughs)

Why hasn't A.R. Murugadoss been present at this event considering it is his debut film as a director?

He wanted to be here but he is held up in Chennai busy working on the post production and the background score of the film alongside.

Is Ghajini purposely being released on 25th December to coincide with Taare Zameen Par's release date last year?

(Laughs) No nothing like that its just co-incidental. But I hope Ghajini is as bigger a success like TZP.

Aamir left the event leaving everyone wanting for more just like Ghajini's first promo which is simply mindblowing and leaves you asking for more.

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Salman liked my Ghajini look: Aamir Khan"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...