Celina`s most unforgettable Diwali

Celina Jaitley will never ever forget her last Diwali experience. Last year's Diwali was the craziest for Celina Jaitley.

Recounting the experience she says, "Last year during Diwali with all the crackers my two doggys fainted with all the loud sounds. They were only one year old. And our whole evening went trying to wake them up!"

This year Celina says she hopes there won't be a repeat performance as she is heading to South Africa during Diwali. "I will be in South Africa - the Indian Community there has invited me to celebrate Diwali with them.

I will be their guest of honour. I have a big fan base in Johannesburg. People from various backgrounds will be coming together. So I will be in SA promoting my film Golmaal Returns as well, " Celina tells us.

Celina Jaitley who hails from a army background says that ever since she has come to Mumbai she has been missing the Diwali celebrations in the army environment. Reminiscing the Diwali celebrations in the army cantonment the actress says.

"We used to have the Lakshmi Puja and later there would be firing in the air to welcome the New Year. The festivities were a part of my life. The celebrations would start from Dusshera. We used to do puja of all the firearms and everyone used to be dressed for the occasions and have fun. We were young and we used to look forward to it.

And on this festive occasion of Diwali, Celina says that she truly appreciates the spirit of Mumbai which she doesn't find in any other city. "I have been to almost every city in India but it's only the public in Mumbai that help you out when in need.

My brother who is an Army officer was recently in a serious accident and was lying on the road. He was in his uniform and bleeding badly but not a single person come ahead for help. I have only seen in Mumbai that people help each other. But in rest of the India they don't do that."

"I sometimes think that every one has become too busy and selfish… they have stopped thinking about anyone else… they don't think that the person in trouble is also someone's son, brother or husband. But anyways by God's grace my brother fine now, " she says

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Celina`s most unforgettable Diwali"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...