Geeta Basra Undergoes Surgery


In her pursuit to get the perfect body shape, Geeta Basra ended up damaging a part of it, albeit slightly, over the weekend gone by. During one of her routine evenings in a gym, she dropped a weight on her foot, hence resulting in a damaged bone.


“It was so awful. For a moment I just blanked out. I just didn’t know what hit me, pun intended”, says Geeta Basra who otherwise has kept a clean record when it comes to accidents, “I am such a globe trotter and still have considered myself to be accident-proof. And look at what has happened now!”

Trying to recover from the pain she has been feeling ever since she damaged her toe, Geeta has horror stories to tell about her experience during the mini-operation she went through.

“Can you believe it”, she exclaims, “I thought it would require normal procedures to fix the bone but I was shocked to see myself being carried away to an operation theater. I had a friend with me and was constantly enquiring if this was indeed required. Imagine my horror when I actually found myself in an operation theater with all the gadgetry and lights around. Thankfully it didn’t last long but for whatever duration it was on, it was hardly funny.”

With a bandaged toe, Geeta has been advised complete bed rest for at least a fortnight before she even starts walking around freely, let alone hitting the gym.

“All my plans for watching ‘Rock On’ have gone kaput now”, rues Geeta, “I couldn’t catch it in the fortnight gone by due to my other engagements and just when I was placing plans for this week, an accident had to happen. I guess it would be a little while from now before I start hanging out again.”
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Geeta Basra Undergoes Surgery"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...