Ranbir Kapoor and I are friends


Bipasha is candid enough to admit that during 'Race' Katrina and she were barely cordial with one another.

"Some people you jell with. Others you just do your job with. Katrina is one of those cases when we were just professionals on the sets. But there was no rivalry or anything. We were both working for the same film not at cross-puposes. We were both liked in Race. Though people would like to believe otherwise, there was no negativity or animosity between us. There was no dramatic tension on the sets. We're both too sensible for that. There was just no scope for one-to-one interaction."

She has one other unfinished project Mr Fraud with Abbas-Mustan. "I'd love to complete the film. Right now I'm going through a phase when I'm searching for roles. I've no idea what I want. But yes, I'd like to an author-backed zany fun-filled film. At the same time I love multi-strarrers. They're more fun on the sets. Lots of unfulfilled wishes before I give up acting.If I don't like what's being offered I won't sign anything. For now my last film is Freeze with Neil Nitin Mukesh."

Bipasha had to miss John's brother Allan's wedding on Romania in May because she was shooting in Bangkok.

But she was very conspicuously present at the wedding reception in Mumbai where everyone commented on her bonding with her sister-in-law Anka.

"She's really sweet. John's brother and Anka were seeing each other for three years. Beyond that I wouldn't like to say anything about them. Let them lead their own lives."

John's ambitious film Aashayein is ready. Though Bipasha loves the film she won't be helping to promote it.

"Beyond buying a ticket I'm doing nothing to promote the film. That's a very good way to pitch in."

Bipasha's new ring tone is a song from Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na. Strange for an actor to flaunt another actor's ring tone.

"I love that song and I adore Imran. I think he's going to be a huge star. He and Ranbir Kapoor are my current favourites. In fact I told Ranbir how much I like Imran. No, he didn't mind at all. Ranbir and I are friends after Bachna Ae Haseenon."
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Ranbir Kapoor and I are friends"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...