I'd never participate in Akshay's Khatron Ke Khiladi


Beauty queen Neha Dhupia was tagged a 'sex symbol' after the portrayal of a prostitute in "Julie", but she feels the image is now fading.

"I'm happy with the kind of films I am getting, and, yes, the 'sex symbol' tag that I had got after 'Julie' is fading, " Neha, who turns 28 Wednesday.

Recently she was seen doing a variety of roles - she played a homely Gujarati girl in "Chup Chup Ke" and an ad executive in "Delhii Heights". She was also seen in critically acclaimed "Mithya" and hit gangster movie "Shootout At Lokhandwala".

Recently Neha showed her action skills with a few stunts in Akshay Kumar-starrer "Singh Is Kinng". Though she managed the action scenes in the film, Neha says she will never take part in a show like "Khatron Ke Khiladi".

Neha said, "I wouldn't have done 'Khatron Ke Khiladi' even if I was offered it because it won't challenge me creatively. There is nothing creative about it. It would force me to do stunts and stuff; so I would not do it."

The actress was in the capital to attend the Blenders Pride Magical Nights Party Tour 2008.

After making her debut in 1997 with a cameo in "Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya", Neha has been doing almost three to four films in a year.

"I am comfortable doing about four films a year. Unless I get burnt out and totally exhausted, I think I will continue doing so, " she said.

Asked about her birthday plans, Neha said that she has "no party plans; only work for the day."

"I will be happy if in the morning I get a birthday wish call from my production people instead of a work call. But no party plans yet."

As for her future projects, the young actress, who won the Miss India crown in 2002, is looking forward to a line-up of films including "Maharathi", "Raat Gayi Baat Gayi", "I Am 24", "Paying Guest", one Percept Picture Company-produced film with Emraan Hashmi and a yet-to-be-titled film with Priyadarshan.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I'd never participate in Akshay's Khatron Ke Khiladi"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...